what is "last touch date"?

oven

Registered Users (C)
Is that the "last update" in the account created in the INS status site? This is the only inoformation I can get from that account.

My "last update" is still Nov.2002. Is that right? I am afraid some officer may use my application when s/he goes to restroom.

Oven
wac-022055****

oven said:
Is that the "last update" in the account created in the INS status site? This is the only inoformation I can get from that account.

My "last update" is still Nov.2002. Is that right? I am afraid some officer may use my application when s/he goes to restroom.

Oven
wac-022055****

Yes, last update is last touch date.

The officer working on ur case hasn't been to the bathroom since November 2002, hence the delay in processing ur application. U think (s)he cares abt ur 485 when (s)he has got bigger personal problems!?

oven said:
I am just worried about the shortage of toliet paper because of budget cut.

Dude... I think all of us should send a roll of toilet paper each to CSC. Don't put a from address or anything... It's a very cheap campaign!

Last Update Date: 5/4/2004

I see in the forum (while reading many threads) many people have a last update date of 5/4/2004. What does that mean? More torture or bigger pile of files to a smaller pile of files !!!