What is early fingerprint?

graduation2003

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have an appointment for fingerprint this week and my husband's is two weeks after. Can he do his fingerprint with me this week? What is early fingerprint? I saw this term some where, but I don't what it means and how to get early fingerprint. Please advice.

You can ask your husband to go with you for FP. Sometimes they will oblige and do the FP before the scheduled date and some people call it EARLY FP.

HTH

FAQ said:
You can ask your husband to go with you for FP. Sometimes they will oblige and do the FP before the scheduled date and some people call it EARLY FP.

HTH

Thanks, FAQ. So I just go to local office with my fingerprint notice to do mine first, then ask whether they can do my husband's as well? What documents my husband needs to bring? Thanks.

Just the FP notice in ORIGINAL and one photo ID, like PASSPORT (they usually ask for this piece) or your Drivers Id.

Yes, show your notice first and when they give you token to wait, ask about your husband's notice. They usually agree. Maybe they will ask you to wait till end of the day to be considered, but still you are saving a trip.

FAQ said:
Just the FP notice in ORIGINAL and one photo ID, like PASSPORT (they usually ask for this piece) or your Drivers Id.

Yes, show your notice first and when they give you token to wait, ask about your husband's notice. They usually agree. Maybe they will ask you to wait till end of the day to be considered, but still you are saving a trip.

Thanks much, FAQ.