what if my qualification does not meet eb2 requirements i-140????

mittu

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,
I am an engneering graduate with more than five years of experience, filed
under eb2 category.I got RFE on progressive experience in 1-140 stage.INS wants the experience letters in detail and the experience should be in progressive from my current and previous employers.What happens if the progressive experience does not meet the requirementss of eb2 category.
will they change the category to eb3 automatically or do we need start from the labour and 1-140 again.
your comments are greatly appreciated !!

common RFE

This seems to be a common RFE ,from what i read on the board.
You can submit exp letters to this effect and also get the work evaluated to show progressive exp.

also go throgh this site throughly i have read a few cases like this.

Help Pls

Hello GCCrusader I have a question on the same subject. My I-140 got the same RFE. Now the attorney is asking me to get letters from the prev. employers in detail. What details should it show on the letters ? What does the evaluators look to see whether the experience is progressive or not. Pls help

info

"Progressive experience" sounds like a complicated term,but in reality it is not as complicated as it is made to sound.

Try and get letters from your employers stating that ,in the period you worked for them your experience progressed from XYZ to XYZ plus new skills .
For example let us say in ur first project u used VB and ASP (XYZ),then progressive exp would be adding COM,DCOM etc plus additional resposibilities that you may have undertaken in the second project.

This needs to be documented as a experience letter.

Another example :( please note this is only a example and skills may not match)

Project 1 : VB,ASP,Windows NT,HTML
Resposibilities : Coding,testing
duriation : 6 months

Project 2 : VB,ASP,COM,DCOM,DHTML,XML,NT,UNIX,VC++,Javascript
Responsibilities : Design,Coding,testing
duriation : 9 months

Project 3 : Visual Inderdev,C ++,Rational rose,Unix etc
resposibilities : Requirement analysis,Design,Coding,testing and implimentation.
Duriation : 1 year

As you can see from the above there has been a clear progressive exp
from project 1 to project 3

Another suggestion is to get the number to a Education and credentials
evaluation agency from the internet and send them ur resume ( written in the above format) and ask them for a progressive experience evaluation.They will charge from $ 75 to 150 and give you their evaluation,this can also be used provided INS did not specificly ask for EXP letters.

Hope this helps....