What if approved before 180 days?

Chileno

Registered Users (C)
What would happen if I change jobs and my I-485 gets approved BEFORE 180 days. Though it may seem unlikely the VSC is certainly accelerating their time lines. An answer would be appreciated. Thanks.

Its called a hypothetical....

Itys s simple situation, though unlikely. What happens If I change jobs, THEN my I-485 gets approved BEFORE 180 days.

If u change job and ur I-485 get approved before 180 dyas, even this wiered cases,

u have to start from the begining. becuase u fired (quit for sympathy term, we all know what is lay off means)from job before 180 days, you dont have any case.

These are the grey areas of the new law

If you got laid off -- and got a new job with a similar title -- your lawyer can help you.

if you changed job by your will -- INS may revoke the GC for \'no intention to join employer\' if they come to know about it. The big question is how will INS find out. I do not know if this has implications on your citizenship at a later date.

These statements can be made because INS regulation does not exist for the new law. The immigration community has been waiting for these regualtions for more than a year. As far as these regulations dont come out, your lawyer can argue your case in your favour.

how to find out what is my job title in case with INS

If someone wants to change job after / before 180 days he should find simillar job but how one would know what exactly is the job titled with the case in INS? as the job title is filled by company and many times companies put programmer analyst or software programmer or some sort in common????

second thins.. as per you said.. even if one has been layed off befire 180 days then it\'s not his fault.. then why is he not able to change job under simillar title?

if the sponcering company fails in some reason why should the candidate suffer because of that?