What happens if approval is when one is out of the country?

Scotgirl

Registered Users (C)
I am hoping for approval soon (of course you never know but I'm hopeful!). I will be out of the country over the holiday period. What happens if approval is when you are abroad?

I will be travelling on AP and EAD.

Thanks,
Scotgirl

RD 7/02
FP 8/02
RFE rec'd by BCIS 11/25/03

I haven't yet received notice for 2nd FP. I am hoping that approval comes before that as my FP expired at the end of November (as BCIS were receiving RFE response). I was hoping that they processed my case without sending 2nd FP notice.

Brighterday, have you heard anything further?

Don't worry Scot Girl>

Don't worry Scot Girl>
You are getting approved anytime soon( in next 8-9 months) or so. You can travel and need not have to worry about it.

Re: Don't worry Scot Girl>

Originally posted by ShantanuBisBack
Don't worry Scot Girl>
You are getting approved anytime soon( in next 8-9 months) or so. You can travel and need not have to worry about it.

Here comes the fortune telling saint!! Looks like you have gained lot of wisdom during your ban ??

You get 3rd FP notice :D That seems to be the fashion these days

Jokes apart, you should be just fine. If not, lemme know and I will just beam you up (after all the beaming you did, Scotty, you deserve some beaming-upping too!)

Originally posted by Scotgirl
I am hoping for approval soon (of course you never know but I'm hopeful!). I will be out of the country over the holiday period. What happens if approval is when you are abroad?

I will be travelling on AP and EAD.

Thanks,
Scotgirl

RD 7/02
FP 8/02
RFE rec'd by BCIS 11/25/03