What happened to these TSC Waiters ?

pan54

Please indicate if you\'re aware that any of the following TSC Waiters are approved or if you\'re aware that they are still waiting.
I hope to pass on the info you provide so that Myladoor can update his TSC tracker.

INIAN
STILLON
ALIENALIENALIEN
TREICHHE
PRAMOD ACHARYA
ANITHA
NANU99
MANDEEP
REDDYS
TSC0596
TSCWAITER0999
EUSKRSU
RMARULEN
BUSH
PRABHA
DAGARWAL2000
CHE94
KETANMERCHANT
MANOJ001
MAY99
MALLIKA
ZIGZAG

Thanks,

Sunny

No Title

Bush was approved on 2/22/01, treichhe was approved on 10/27/00, Mallika was approved on 12/19/00. zigzag was approved on 9/??/00.

No Title

lsyz,

Thanks for the info. I\'ve been trying to track down these people for a long time. Please tell me how you were able to get this information. Myladoor\'s TSC tracker has a blank approval date for all these people. I\'ll pass this info on to him anyway.

A BIG THANKS.

SUNNY.

No Title

Nanu99,

I share your feelings. Hopefully you\'ll be approved by the end of this month. Did you speak to an IIO recently ?
Have they atleast assigned your case to an officer ?
What\'s their excuse now ?

Sunny.

No Title

I started a tracking table more than one year ago (i.e. before myladoor\'s TSC tracking table). They all post their approval on isn.org or this board. Myladoor may missed those. I noticed that sometimes Myladoor updated the recent approval table but 99 or 00 tables. So you can find bush\'s approval from recent approval table. Myladoor does very good job in maintaining the tracking tables, and you are very good helper for TSC tracking tables.

Thank you.

No Title

I endorse your view that Myladoor has done a very good job and hope that his efforts will continue........ Thanks myladdor.....keep up the good work.

No Title

Hi SunnyKoka,

Yes I spoke to an IIO a week back. she said right now the processing date is june 1st. It will take approx fifteen days to get to my date june 16th, and after that it will atleast a month to decide on the case. (I don\'t have much faith in the quoted schedule, since it took 15months to get my first FP notice, inspite of calling atleast 10 times for FP notice)

When I called the IIO in january, she said it was assigned to a officer, and at a work station.

Every time when I spoke with IIO, they keep saying everything is fine with the application, like FP approved and etc...

I am just getting frustrated, but I feel patience is the only solution.

Thanks for asking sunnykoka.