What happened to the I485 backlog petition?

zhang102

Registered Users (C)
Anybody knows what happened to the backlog petition on this website? Was it sent out? It looks like the USCIS is doing nothing to speed up the I485 process in the beginning of the fiscal year. They still need a push. Please do not stop the lobby effort.

Hmmm....

Yeah ...Really.... what happened to it ?? any ideas ?
Or was it dropped in dust ... ? Please update ....

Have incessantly asked many people to sign the petition....and no word of it yet ..... what happened to it ?

- Jha

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I guess I saw a lot of poeple sign up.

Who was the petition author ? Was it Edison ?
Would like to ask the author if he needs any help forwarding the petition. Do let me know, I have some free time over the next two weeks.

1. The petition was forwarded to concerned BCIS officials.
2. The petition was also forwarded to all House of representatives, Senators, President and Vice-president.
3. The petition was forwarded to about 10,000 media.

I'm in the process of forwarding the petition to lobbying organizations and news distribution service.

Also, we are in the process of forming a core team to move forward on our issues.

THe Honorable House of representatives give high priority to the constituents of their district/state, so please fax the petition to your local congresional office with your Name, Address and Signature.

Edison, how many people signed? Can we have those attached with the petitin itselt when we fax it to the office?

Hmmm....

Well!!! It does seem to have been forwarded to many Politicians/Media ..... and Thank you very much for all the help in getting the word out to the ignorant people. Hope it helps us in getting our 485s getting adjuducated may be in less time in the future.

BTW ... Did anybody hear from them [ Politicians/Media ] back ? did it get forwarded to USCIS from them ? or any request to USCIS being made behalf of them ? On the whole ...was there any effect from any where on this petetion ?

Please do let us know of any update. Thank You.

- Jha

1. There are about 200 pages(landscape format) of signatures, so faxing that is difficult, just for that reason the signature link was provided in the petiotion. But you can print it and drop it at local Congressman/woman office.

2. Don't expect the politicians or BCIS/USCIS officials to act immediately just based on few persons sending the petition, if you really expect them to act, then everyone here should fax the petition to local Congressman/woman and senators.