What happened to LIN050585.......

Iamwaiting2

Registered Users (C)
Can anybody scan to see how many approved and how many are still "receive"?
Too painfut to wait. :mad:

---------------
EB2, RD 12-21-04 ND 12-27-04
485 Concurrent

Hello Iamwaiting2,

I can understand your pain of waiting for the approval since last year. With NSC, if all 2004 applicants express their pain here, this wonderful portal will crash with sorrow.

On behalf of all applicants from 2004 & earlier, WE are waiting 3,4,5,........n.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India
RD Apr04
140 ??

just couldn't understand why some people got approved within 30 days while others are waiting endlessly without even changing of LUD. What's their stupid pre-screening policy, if there is one.

Come On guys why do you get so impatient. u will get your magical e-mail soon. Nov, Dec 2004 doesn't classify as endless wait. I can understand your pain but it was more painfull for guys who filed in 2003 and early 2004. If you are getting pissed of at hearing 2005 approvals, people waiting for Sept 2003 should be more pissed whenever they hear about late 2004 and 2005 approvals.
Processing time has become lot faster now and getting faster in the last few months as we saw a wide range of approvals ranging from Sept 2003 to March 2005. If you look at the pattern NSC is trying to catch up with lot of back log and I believe in the next few months 140 backlog will come down to 6 months which is a lot of improvement for NSC.

Iamwaiting2 said:
Can anybody scan to see how many approved and how many are still "receive"?
Too painfut to wait. :mad:

---------------
EB2, RD 12-21-04 ND 12-27-04
485 Concurrent

Hi Iamwaiting2:

Look at us Sept-Nov 2003 filers, and get some consolation. I hope your approval comes through soon.

Cheers

Sept03NIW