What happened to July?

freaked

Registered Users (C)
Many people are indicating that IIO\'s are telling
them they are processing Aug 01.
What happenend to the thousands of July applications?
Why don\'t they finish July before moving to August?

No Title

When IIO says they are processing August, that means ND not RD. Most of the July applicants have ND in August and August applicants in September.

No Title

There are quite a few May/June cases pending as well. What happened to those cases? If they can start july before finishing May/June cases, Why not this?

What happened to April/May Cases when they say July 1 cases are processing.

INS always said their official processing dates even though lots of previous months pending cases were hanging there so it should not be any surprise at all.It could be one of the following reasons:
1. Some of the IIO\'s must be handling previous month\'s cases, every one must be knowing by now that at any point of time IIO\'s are processing cases belongs to several month\'s RD\'s.

2.INS never complete previous month\'s cases before going to Next month\'s cases, why??? ask yourself....

like that many reasons...

good luck....

I think they will transfert those pending cases to local INS office and move on next month. Thats a

July processing cases

Guys

I also thought in the manner. When they are processing May and June cases, i wished they should process july cases. However almost 50% of july cases are completed still i did\'t get approval. So it is depend on your fate and luck. Even INS starts processing Aug,Sept cases only lucky guys will get approved other like me have to wait till your turn comes. So be cool.

That\'s not exactly acurate.

According to some postings on this site, there are at least 5 approvals with RD August 2001.

Hadi

we should only post info that are accurate

We should not post any speculative stories. we need to examine if the source of info. is credible before posing it to the public. This will help everybody in the long run.

July RD

It is a good question to ask. I would be curious to know a good answer, rather than speculations.

How many on this

forum do you think has accurate information (except for personal experiences), but they pretend to be Mr. KnowEverything. Many are simply expressing their opinions which may not necessarily be a fact.

paystubs6 m or 2 months ?

Folks:

Do we need to provide 2 months or 6 months paystubs with our 485 application ?

INS is processing Aug ND\'s

RD - 07/12/02
ND - 08/28/02
EAC - 01-257-XXXX

When I called an IIO on 5/10/02 (Fri.), she said they are processing Aug cases and my case is in Sept. I told her that my Receipt date is July 12th and Notice date is Aug 28. I don\'t see any date of Sept. in my 485 receipt. She said we had a backlog of over a year and there were thosands of cases to be processed. So even though you don\'t see any sept. date on your 485 receipt, by the time your case came to us it was Sept. I asked her when will my case get assigned to an officer. She said your FP was received on Jan. 14th and they look fine and your case is under review. She did not say that it has been assigned to any officer. I just said thanks to her and hung up.

I mean what\'s the use of having a receipt date of July and put the case in Sept. This is totally frustrating, more frustrating to know that some cases of Aug RD\'s are getting approved. Why can\'t they process the cases chronologically.

bullshit

It doesn\'t matter if RD is July and they consider it sept.
As long as an RD in August is considered october!
What matters is to process applications in a FIFO way
and not randomly. Even a supermarket deli can handle that.
How chaotic and incompetent these people are?

The story of what happens after the case is assigned to an Adjudication officer

9. If the officer is satisfied, the application is marked approved on the application. The officer does not have the time to print the recipt and put it in an envelope and lick the envelope to seal it because they do not like the taste of the glue.

10. Approved applications are moved to contractors, who enter the data in the system and print the recipt and update the AVM with approved messages. This is when your application is finally approved. -- This explains why mail room plays so important part in approval. Mail room backlog means that although you are approved by the officer, you will not hear about your approval.

When INS reports its processing times to AILA, it reports of processing time based on what files are being worked on by Adjudication officer. These are based on RD.

Immigration information officer (IIO) are different from Adjudication officers and generally dont have a clue of what is going on except for a memo that comes around every 15 days about processing times.

Read the full transcript of investigation at
cincy485 "Sherlock Holmes investigates SC processing for 485. Recruiting Dr. Watson for further investigations..." 5/3/02 5:52pm