what does this means guys ? AM I the next ?

searching_help

Registered Users (C)
Guys,
As I mentioned in my previous postings my I-140 was approved for CP and I recieved a letter from NVC regarding choice of agent and address form. I called up NVC to tell them that I am adjusting the case in US(My compnay already informed them about AOS but the NVC were still sending the letter) and asked them about my case # (BMB2001XXXXXX). The lady said to me that they know that my case is adjusting in US, and she told me that your file is sent to INS on March 1st. What does this mean ? as far as I know NVC can not on his own send the file to INS, the INS has to request the file. Now since the file has gone to INS should I expect my approval soon ?
Guys, please give your expert advice. here are my info again.
PD : 05/26/2000.
RD : 07/26/2001.
ND : 09/19/2001.
FP : 12/07/2001.
EAC-01-274-5XXXX.
I-140 approved for CP

your guess is right

NVC won\'t send 140 to INS unless INS askes it to do so. Your case must have been assigned to an agent and the processing is in progress. Good luck

As far as I know, 2-3 weeks...

People say it is about 2-3 weeks. Just cross your fingers...

Hello Searching_help

After I saw your posting, I called NVC they told me that my file is sent to INS on March 2002. Let us wait to hear good news from INS.
Here is my details
RD : 07/29/01
ND : 09/21/01
FP : 12/15/01
AD : ??
EB2, India
I140 approved(19th July 2001) for CP But applied AOS
AVM still says "FP recieved and our pending Review".

yeah lets hope to hear good news very soon

Hope everybody gets his/her GC.Even till yeterday the AVM message for my case is "Finger print recieved and case resumed ". I will check the AVM again tonight.

Hi searching_help - Some info please

How did u check about your case with NVC? What was the number you called and is the case number enough to identify your case or do they need any more info? Could you please elaborate on these info a bit? My RD is 8/14 and I also have the same I140-CP but AOS problem. Last week I called VSC and the IIO told me that they still haven\'t received the I-140 from NVC? My company lawyer had sent a letter to NVC about a month back. Your advice or info would be really helpful to me.

Thanks
whenowhen

Here are the answers

As I mentioned before I got 2 letters from NVC , one they sent last year in July and the other one they sent this year in January asking me to name an agent. My company told me to ignore it. The letter had the Case# BMB2001XXXXXX. Just to double check whether NVC has not send my file to India I called them at 603-334-0700 ( call them in the morning at around 8:15 a.m to get an operator, otherwise you will get AVM). I gave them my CASE# and told them not to send me those choice of agent letters and that I am adjusting the status in US. The lady told me that they know that, and INS has already requested your file and we have send the file on March 1st.

No Title

searching_help&kamjam,
   I am interested in knowing when the INS has requested your file and what is turnaround time at NVC....I appreciate your response...

thanks,
raju

No Title

searching_help,
   I think till now your processing does not seems to be much affected by this transfer of files. Wishing you all the best...

I want to keep you in touch...here is my email punnamr@hotmail.com .
I appreciate if you send me e-mail.

thanks,
raju