What does this mean?

gpkumar

Registered Users (C)
I gave my secong FP on sep 5th 2003. The online case status says:
On September 29, 2003, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

When I call the 800 number they say we mailed your green card. I don't understand is before sending the card they has to approve it. But the message never changed. So I am totally confused. No change in status for dpendants. I haven't recieved any thing form INS so far.

RD-12/2001
1st FP- Feb 2002
2nd FP- Sep 2003
EB2-RIR
PD-5/2000

Did you call TSC to get your second FP? If so, did you call the TSC directly or the NCSC?

What was the message before your FP done ?
what was the message after 5th Sep? This is the First Time message changed after you done 2nd fp?
if yes, it meens they rcvd. u r FP.
if not wait and see ?

I got the same message for my AP and it turned out to be approval. Not sure in case of 485.

485 -
ND 4/02
FP 05/03
AP ??/??

most probably approval

unless it is an RFE. If it is approval, the message should say
'The case was approved. On (date) ...'. Or if the mailroom resends
any bounced mail, the message may read this funky.

gpkumar,

In majority of cases that had this message earlier, it turned out to be FP notice (not approval). So brace yourself for your 3rd FP notice soon.

But I sincerely wish it is an approval though ...

Thank u all. I am also not hoping the approval. Thing I didn't understand is custmer service rep talk to her supervisor and tells me that they sent the green card. Is there any posibility with out stamping in passport to get a green card. Any cases like this before happend.

may be fp notice

gpkumar,
One of my friend got this exact message and when
he tried to call 800# about this message he was told
that the 485 approval notice has been mailed.
but actually it was FP notice. In his case it was his first FP.

than means mr gp

all of a sudden you are interested on the happenings. otherwise it would be i am a silent observer bs...:mad:

this is not approval

This means nothing.
This just means that they have received the FP results. Sorry, no approval yet.
regards

Please Don't panic

Hello there

As I always suggest don't panic. panic makes things worst.

Here is somthing to share if it helps.

I also keep track for my close friends and family,

one of them I-140 pettition RFE issued. the RFE was responsed. they got response. and online status showed. "We received response blah blah..."

I checked everyday twice , after a week status changed to
"This case was approved ....."

withing few days I belive atleast one week the message changed again..

"The document we made based on regis...... "
the same message u have. ... we worried but .... didn't received any letter.... and as time passed... our concerns gorws... what is that and where is the document.... is......

Finaly after contacting with attorney ... we found they got the letter. and it was "Approval" but took few weeks to reached .....

the gap between aproval notice and "the document made" was very short thats why.......

that was I-140 case.... in your case the message is exactly same.... and I belive this is "Aproval" ... so just relax and don't panic.... and even it is not... always make sure ur address is correct and u haven't moved. Don't hessitate to keep in touch with ur Attorneys..... and specialy Secretaries clerks...

I like to encourage again... just relax... don't panic.... whatever kind of letter it is it will come to you. just keep follow ur pettitions yourself.

Wish u all good luck all....

Ali
ali4d@hotmail.com
0('.')0

hi gpkumar,
on sept 22 nd i had the same message.even i didnt know what exactly it was.i tried calling the bcis,which said that it was an approval.The lawyer was damn sure that it meant nothing.within a week the lawyer got a letter abt the change of address.guess what....those idiots even messed our address.so now the lawyer has sent the correct address n we are all hoping that atleast those guys have our correct add.
thanks.
nd-april01
rd-may01
fp-feb03
ap.........................

Could be address-change acknowledgement

I saw the same message for my 485 in Sept. After a month it turned out to be an acknowledment for address-change.

I wish these clowns would use a more sensible status message.

Hi gujju161 and rashmishra,

It happend so I recieved my change of address notice on sep10th itself. The message status changed on sep29th 2003. FYI......

Approved RD 12/26/01

Mine and family(Wife and Son) 485 approved on Jan 26, 2003. This as per the online case status message.

EB2

TSC has messed up so badly..

I have my I140 approved last May (I have the approved copy in my hand), but the online message has never been updated, so I decided to call this 1-800 number and ask what the status is, since my case has crossed 300 days they decided to send a status check on my case to INS Texas. I received a letter from them (INS Texas) saying that my case is still pending. I don't know what to believe now.. Any of you in the same boat.. Any advice is appreciated