What does this mean?

gcapp2002

Registered Users (C)
The current online status says:

"On <date>, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made"

what is the next step?

are my fingerprints okay if this message is displayed?

Thanks

this means that BCIS have recieved your finger prints and hence forth they will start your case for change in status to permanent residency.
Well and that is the final stage which is killing everyone, as it takes time.

I have that online message since April 2002. So don't worry, things will happen for you too, when time comes.

Wish You Good Luck

Originally posted by gcapp2002
The current online status says:

"....We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made"

Read this one more time

made any MORE sense..
else
read one more time...

there is some thing...
else
ask your kindergarten going son

You will see this SAME message everytime you check you status unless:
1. You are approved, message will be changed to "on [date], this case is approved etc.
2. are issued RFE, message will also be changed accordingly
3. are transfered to local INS, message will also change.

When you see the message for the first time, you are excited. Then after SOME time, you are bored and expecting something new everyday. Then you start complaining the slow processing speed and addict to this forum and rupnet. Then you feel frustrated, sad, hopeless, ...and you think you will not get your GC. Finally you are relaxed and say to yourself, "forget about it!". Then you learned patience and do not believe magic anymore. Then one day you decided to stop checking the satus and finally, you will be SURPRISED that you are approved. BTW, This is my opion only. It has almost been 12 months now since I first saw this message. (Yeh, it's still the same messge now)

Originally posted by compaqdb
You will see this SAME message everytime you check you status unless:
1. You are approved, message will be changed to "on [date], this case is approved etc.
2. are issued RFE, message will also be changed accordingly
3. are transfered to local INS, message will also change.

When you see the message for the first time, you are excited. Then after SOME time, you are bored and expecting something new everyday. Then you start complaining the slow processing speed and addict to this forum and rupnet. Then you feel frustrated, sad, hopeless, ...and you think you will not get your GC. Finally you are relaxed and say to yourself, "forget about it!". Then you learned patience and do not believe magic anymore. Then one day you decided to stop checking the satus and finally, you will be SURPRISED that you are approved. BTW, This is my opion only. It has almost been 12 months now since I first saw this message. (Yeh, it's still the same messge now)

I loved it....
Ofcourse very polite and refined way of telling people about the reality...

I should follow some of your postings then....