What does this mean?

graduation2003 said:
See below message from USCIS website https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska

"If you received a request for evidence and you responded more than 60 days ago and have not received a decision, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283."

What does this message mean? I sent the response to RFE and online message saying that they need 150-180 days to process. Any advice?

USCIS is contradicting regarding the RFE response. Don't know which one to beleive.
Guys, Any experiences regarding this pls share.

Contradict?

I think none of their projected processing dates are accurate. All we can do is just wait. Their customer service is of no use, one of them balatantly told me that whatever that is posted online is what she has access to as well and read it of from there when I asked about something. She read line by line the exact same thing that I saw from the case status.

Here you go

Let's take an example on this situation

Web site says
140 - Immigration Petition for Alien worker - Skilled worker or Professional - Now processing Dec 1, 2003

And if your RD is on or before Nov 1, 2003

case 1) - No RFE

If you filed your case 30 days or more before the date shown under the heading “Processing Cases with Receipt Date of” and you have not received a request for evidence, a decision, or another notice in the last thirty days, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

The above means if your RD is on or before Nov 1, 2003 and you have not received any RFE in the past 30 days then you can call the USCIS.

Case 2)

If you received a request for evidence and you responded more than 60 days ago and have not received a decision, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283.

Let's say you got a RFE on this case and responded more than two months ago and still have not heard anything from USCIS you can call with a condition that your application was filed on or before Nov 1, 2003 in this case.

150-180 days is a generic message I guess.

graduation2003 said:
See below message from USCIS website https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/Processtimes.jsp?SeviceCenter=Nebraska

"If you received a request for evidence and you responded more than 60 days ago and have not received a decision, please call our National Customer Service Center at 1-800-375-5283."

What does this message mean? I sent the response to RFE and online message saying that they need 150-180 days to process. Any advice?

Last edited by a moderator:
RG is correct..

I read somewhere in the site it clearly mentioned.. Don't look at standard message and processing date is the correct only which they publish twice a month in the USCIS website...