what does RFI or RFE entail

froff22

Registered Users (C)
i just got my code 3 bio completed, but am not sure if i've had RFI or RFE completed. What exactly does it require?

froff22 said:
i just got my code 3 bio completed, but am not sure if i've had RFI or RFE completed. What exactly does it require?
For RFE, you never knows, it's case by case, decided by INS. For RFI, it requires your medical and G325A.

porkman said:
For RFE, you never knows, it's case by case, decided by INS. For RFI, it requires your medical and G325A.
Is medical required for GC approval from asylee status? Have not done the medical, but G325A was filed when my asylum appliaction went in (I think).

froff22 said:
Is medical required for GC approval from asylee status? Have not done the medical, but G325A was filed when my asylum appliaction went in (I think).
Yes, medical is required, and you need to send new G325A.

porkman said:
Yes, medical is required, and you need to send new G325A.
got it! great. thanks porkman. will just wait patiently for the next request from them, i guess. my lawyers are optimistic about me getting GC in the next few weeks/months.

porkman said:

Does everyone receive RFE or it's up to INS whether to send it?