What does my husbands Co-Sponsor need?

melk

Registered Users (C)
My husband came to the US on a student visa. We got married shortly after he quit school. We never filed for adjust of status on marriage basis.

I am budgeted for Part time status at work (freeze for full time but I work overtime) and do not meet the 125% poverty guidelines for a family of three (we have a 4 year old son) we were planning on having my brother co-sponsor.

What does my brother as a co-sponsor need? He does not live in the same state as we do. He is going through a divorce right now and does not have any children. He makes around $30,000 a year.

From my understanding we need to send the following items from co-sponsor:

1. fill out 1-864
2. W2s for last three years
3. IRS tax receipts for the last three years
4. Paycheck stubs for at least the last two months
5. Letter from employer stating hours, pay and position on company letterhead.

Am I missing anything?

ALSO, one more question:

My husband has already filed everything but he failed to send out and read all the requirements and only sent out my income with no co-sponsor. We received a letter stating that they needed more evidence and again my husband sent out incomplete information! Finally, I looked into it and discovered we needed a co-sponsor. We were told to wait for a response from the incomplete info sent before sending out more information but we really need to get my husband working again. Is it a good idea to make an INFO PASS appointment and take ALL our info in to the meeting or should we continue to wait for a response by mail from uscis? My husband needs an EAD because we are getting to the point of losing our home if he does not work soon.