What does it mean by this case status

tingoat999

Registered Users (C)
My previous case status around april 20th said that mailed me an RFE on april 19th which i did not receive. I called the customer service on may 3rd and spoke to an immigration officer. He said he will place a request to resend the RFE. I also faxed an enquiry as mentioned by him on may 3rd.

This is my case status today as of may 6th

On May 5, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Please ket me know what you think. does it mean my case has been approved. I filed my 485 on own . I dont have an attorney.

Thanks
WAC02-093-54XXX

i think they've sent you an RFE

but if you search by this key "the document we made based on the approval or registration" in this form. You'll definitely find lot of information! Good luck!

YES - this means that your case has been approved. I had a similar message for my EAD application and I go tmy EAD card in mail in 7-10 days.

CONGRATS!

Guys,
I searched for this info on this website. I have two different versions.
some say a message like this might be an approval or an RFE. I am trying to reach the customer service right now. Let us see what it is?

called the customer service

They said my case has been approved. I will keep my fingers crossed till I receive my approval.

I dont have a clue.......they sent me an RFE and I dont receive the letter and then they approve my case............dont know what the heck is going to with INS

I know it is hard to believe after such a long time that you can even get approved even thou it say in the case status approved..

we need to ask few dozen people is that really true...:D :D.....this is what waiting time does to you...

Originally posted by tingoat999
My previous case status around april 20th said that mailed me an RFE on april 19th which i did not receive. I called the customer service on may 3rd and spoke to an immigration officer. He said he will place a request to resend the RFE. I also faxed an enquiry as mentioned by him on may 3rd.

This is my case status today as of may 6th

On May 5, 2004, the document we made based on the approval or registration of this case was mailed directly to the person to whom issued.

Please ket me know what you think. does it mean my case has been approved. I filed my 485 on own . I dont have an attorney.

Thanks
WAC02-093-54XXX

Immigration officer

Hi Guys,
I called again to the customer service. The lady was not sure what it means. I asked her to transfer me to an immigration officer. She did and strange thing the immigration officers computer doesn't even show the message that may 5th something was mailes. His system shows that on April1 9th RFEwas mailed. It sounds so strange with this immigration people. How can he not see what we are seeing on the online status?