What does Fingerprint/biometrics (Code 3) mean?

graduation2003

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I received the fingerprint notice yesterday indicating the schedule for the fingerprinting. Do I need to bring anything other than password and photo ID? Are they going to ask me any questions? What does Fingerprint/biometrics (Code 3) stand for? Please give me your advice. Thanks.

Just take passport and EAD/H1 with you. They won't ask you anything..

They will take a photo and all of the fingers print.. so make sure you don't have any cut on your hand..

Indian Spouse are so much involved in they kitchen so make sure the use some gloves and no cut when the cut vegetables..Apply some lotion daily..

Good luck..

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, graduation 2003,

I am happy for you that finally they start to touch your case, I think you will get a concurrent approval.

graduation2003 said:
Hi,

I received the fingerprint notice yesterday indicating the schedule for the fingerprinting. Do I need to bring anything other than password and photo ID? Are they going to ask me any questions? What does Fingerprint/biometrics (Code 3) stand for? Please give me your advice. Thanks.

Hi graduation2003,

Yeah, along with your PASSWORD don't forget to bring your PASSPORT. :). No questions asked. Pretty simple process.

FAQ said:
Hi graduation2003,

Yeah, along with your PASSWORD don't forget to bring your PASSPORT. :). No questions asked. Pretty simple process.

Thank you so much, guys. I love this forum. Looking at this forum is part of my life every day. You always can get timely help from so many warm-hearted people.

Yuren, my LUD changed suddenly yesterday after they received my response to RFE on 4/18. I hope they are working on my case now.

NSC is working on your file. Did the message in online status change like "documents received bla bla"?

kumarrad said:
NSC is working on your file. Did the message in online status change like "documents received bla bla"?

RFE received on 4/19/05, no online status change and no LUD change on that day. After about a month, on 5/16, online status change to "documents received....", and LUD change 5/16, 5/17.