What document should bring for passport stamp?

Sep1_TSC485

Registered Users (C)
I have set the passport stamp appointment with local CIS office on next Tuestday (3/22/2005). I like to know what kinds of documents should I bring for it. Thanks.

In addition to passport, approval notice, 2 photos, EAD, AP, should employment verification letter is required for passport stamp? Thanks.

i dont think u need a employment letter...but they might ask for previous EADs and APs..they did for me...

Hi,

I am trying to get InfoPass, but all the time i am getting Following Message.

"At this time, there are no information appointments available for the office in your area. Please try back again later."

Until howmany days Infopass not available.

Got two infopass appointment @6:00PM EST for both myself and my wife from two different computers though. When I tried the second appointment from the first computer, it didn't allow me to do the appointment. I cleared all the cache, history and everything from the browser. But still it didn't allow me schedule the second appointment. Finally I remote logged in to my office and did the second appointment from my office computer @6:10PM EST.
Appointments scheduled for 3/24/05.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,

For InfoPass, do i need to enter my Present address Zip Code or Local Office Zip Code.