What do you think?

GC_WAITER01

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys,

Today I called NSC customer service and the customer representative gave me very good response.I told them eventhough my dates are current and didn't see any updates on my case.She said everything looks fine.The case has to be reviewed by officer before approval.She said if I don't see any reponse in next 4 weeks she asked me to call back customer service again.I particularly asked her did my name check got cleared.She said everything looks fine.Is it a good sign?.

Please let me know your opinions and thoughts.

Case Details:
Labor:EB3,India,Feb 2001
I140 approved:2005 September
AP,EAD are approval :Jun 2006
I485 Filed date :May 1st 2006
Luds : Dec 8th and 29th (2006)

Yep

almost same thing happend ( but Fp expired though for me). It took three months to get approved.

It really a good sign

GC_WAITER01 said:
Hi Guys,

Today I called NSC customer service and the customer representative gave me very good response.I told them eventhough my dates are current and didn't see any updates on my case.She said everything looks fine.The case has to be reviewed by officer before approval.She said if I don't see any reponse in next 4 weeks she asked me to call back customer service again.I particularly asked her did my name check got cleared.She said everything looks fine.Is it a good sign?.

Please let me know your opinions and thoughts.

Case Details:
Labor:EB3,India,Feb 2001
I140 approved:2005 September
AP,EAD are approval :Jun 2006
I485 Filed date :May 1st 2006
Luds : Dec 8th and 29th (2006)

USCIS_GC_APPRO said:
almost same thing happend ( but Fp expired though for me). It took three months to get approved.

It really a good sign
what did you do when your FP expired and your dates were current?

I took infopass but they couldnt help me with FP. Although Namecheck is cleared...

Please share your experience.