what do they ask in Interview?

jjay09

Registered Users (C)
Hey guys give me some clues i need help.

if you are bringing your spouse to u.s on K3 or Immigrant Visa at the consulate overseas what are the questions does IO asks?

and when you are filing for adjustment of status then go to interview with your spouse in u.s what do they ask to both parnters in seperate room, i heard its like a "secret intergoation" going on in the room is that true:eek:

who ever went to such situation can you please please give me some ideas like what do they ask both partners like lists of questions.

thanks freinds:eek:

everyone's sitiuation is different. For my wife's AOS 5 yrs ago, they just ask both of us in a room along with our attorney. Nothing much..just like when we got married, where and when. IO did questioned some of the dates my wife traveled abroad but my attorney intervent it and answered it for us and said it's what is shows on the passport. The rest is the almost the same for everyone, no immediately approval..took the passport and say u'll hear an answer by mail and few weeks later..received an approval notice.

Some AOS, they will separate the husband and wife then start asking harsh questions such as why you married her/him and it is just for GC..there are even questions like what color of his/her underwear he/she likes to wear etc...again....there isn't a comon question they will ask. You just have to be well prepared.