What do I need to take for passport stamping

src01250

Registered Users (C)
Our 485s are approved on Feb6th , so am expecting the approval notices to arrive in mail(directly to me.. as mine was the contact address through out 485) in a couple of days...

I have some questions :

What do I need to take , when I go for stamping
I know the approval letters, Passport, I-94 cards are mandatory
I know I have to take 2 photos each...
I have every single pay-stub of mine.. without a gap also..
I have tax returns for the all the years that I\'ve been here..
Do I need to take copies of my I140 and Labor Certification?
Do I need to take the employment letter from my employer stating my future job position and salary(Iam right now Programmer Analyst and my GC application states my future job as Senior Software Engineer)??
Salary has anyway become higher than what was mentioned on the LC..

I\'d appreciate your answers in this regard..

No Title

src01250,
I wonder if you live around Atlanta. if yes, the one of my friend told me that he just took photos, passport and I-94. They didn\'t ask any thing else.
Please respond to my query, U wrote that correspondance address thru out 485 has been yours. Does that mean that U did not go thru lawyer?
I wonder if people go thru lawyer, do people receive approval letter or just lawyer get it?
Thanks,
kofi

Thanks Kofi for the response

Yes I live near Atlanta.. I My company lawyer when filing 485 for us asked us to mention our address as address for correspondence.. he said he cannot represent me as it 485 is directly for us and he being corporate lawyer cannot represent me anymore as there would be a conflict of intrest.. so we got FP notices directly to us only and I don\'t think he knew about it until I informed him.. He also told me he would only guide me thru the process, but cannot represent me incase of a RFE/interview etc.. and I have to hire a attroney of my own and file a attorney representation in that case... They took the responsibility only till the filing of 485....

Don\'t you think future employement intent letter from the company is needed , when going for stamping????

No Title

I never heard anybody taking such document. If you want to be extra sure take the recent paystub along. But u don\'t need to volunteer for any thing. Just take out docs that they ask for.
Please let us know when u receive your notice. and would be glad to respond any more query u might have.
kofi

passport stamping

These are the documents required for passport stamping.

Passport (valid for atleast 6 months)
I-94 card
I-485 approval letter
2- ADIT photos
-------------------------------------------
sometimes the IIOs ask for any EAD cards and APs received by you. Keep them handy.
----------------------------------------------------------------
In my case the IIO found that my date of birth was entered wrong in their database. She asked me if I had my Birth Certificate by any chance. Of course, I did not. She just took a copy of my driver\'s license.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Nothing else (paystubs, tax returns etc) are needed.