My attorney told me that the whole AOS process
would take less than a year, which now I assume
is totally nonesense after being familiar with many
cases and stories in this forum.

I've known several ppl that have gotten their GCs in less than 1 year. All cases are different, but it is possible...

I even know of two ppl that got their GCs in 7 months.

my attorney told me that i will get my card in 2006 , that mother:D

lol
:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
my fortune teller told me that I will get approved after my interview... guess what :)) going to court on the 20th :p

You better talk to real fortuneteller instead of impostor*

* Lawyer in other words

You better talk to real fortuneteller instead of impostor*

* Lawyer in other words

Oh that happened like 6 months ago :))
I got a lawyer... from New York... if that guy is gonna win my case... Im gonna make such publicity for him, he cannot imagine :))

Lawyers are always telling us that everything's gonna be nice and fast.
Welcome to real world.

dude.. that 60 days you are counting is useless ok... couse i have the same message from last march
welcome to the real world :p

Application Type: I485, APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Response to request for evidence received, and case processing has resumed.

On March 6, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence. We will notify you by mail when we make a decision or if we need something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. You should expect to receive a written decision or written update within 60 days of the date we received your response unless fingerprint processing or an interview are standard parts of case processing and have not yet been completed, in which case you can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case is at our TEXAS SERVICE CENTER location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

Last edited by a moderator: