What are the chances of I140 Approval

isingh786

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have a I140 application pending at NSC for EB2.

According to labor it requires masters or equivalent to Bachelor+5.

The qualification I have is Three year B.com, three year computer diploma and also three year MCA from India.

I came across couple of posts where people are having issues with three year degree....so I just wanted to check with Gurus what are my chances for I140 Approval?

Please advise...

Re file PERM now it self to meet your education in H* section of perm application with out waiting for approval as a back up.

isingh786 said:
Hi,

The qualification I have is Three year B.com, three year computer diploma and also three year MCA from India.

I came across couple of posts where people are having issues with three year degree....so I just wanted to check with Gurus what are my chances for I140 Approval?

Please advise...

A001 one more question

Re file PERM now it self to meet your education in H* section of perm application with out waiting for approval as a back up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isingh786
Hi,

Please advise...

Re file perm under EB2 or EB3. Is there any way that I can file I140 again backing up H section.

Guys Please Help me...

Hi Gurus,

Please suggest, what are my chances for I140 approval?

I have to determine backup plan on the outcome of this I140

Please advise...

Thanks,

Please post exact details in your labor ETA part A column 14 nad 15.

isingh786 said:
Hi Gurus,

Please suggest, what are my chances for I140 approval?

I have to determine backup plan on the outcome of this I140

Please advise...

Thanks,