what are my chances

EB1-2007

Registered Users (C)
What are my chances for EB1-EA success?

PhD student expecting to defend in 2007

2 published papers one as first author in a top journal and the other as 3 author
1 letter from the journal saying competive publishing and originality
2 more publication to be sent next month in top journals
5 published abstracts
2 memberships one from USA and Japan. Both say clearly about the original outstanding contribution as a requirement and nomination by established scientist of the society
2 awards. One young scientist award from International Union.... and the other national award from my university saying about best publication.
1 LETTER from general secretary of the organistation(international union....) saying about my outstanding contribution led to the selection for this award.
4 citations. One heavily relied upon mine. Was quoted 6 times and used my data as a reference. But he is a senior member of the lab. One of the recommedation letter say about this
1 reprint request/
1 VIP emeritus profesor appreciating my work.

6 strong recommendation letters. One from National cancer institute and from three other countries. Two from independent experts and high esteem profesors.

Not many people work on this cancer drug. Meanwhile i work on a cancer drug. So cannot expect too many citations sicne it was puubliushed in 2005.

What are my chances. My papers are publuishe in top journal in the field.

You have higher chances with EB2-NIW, but you may try EB1-EA as well, no harm. It all depends on advocacy. Consult an attorney if you are to hire one.

Last edited by a moderator:
1, Do we need to send originals (both recommendation and other documents)

2. What is the weight of your package (my attorney says he send 8 pound package usually)

3. Did you print all publications?

4. Did you print all citation papers?

5. Had anyone got just 4 citations and got approved

6. Did you provide your transcipts? (my attorney wants)