what about these info that all processing will be delayed

GC_WB2

Registered Users (C)
There is a discussion in the 485 Issues, not specific to TSC, that says that all processing is to be delayed by 90 days?
The title of the discussion is "new security process"

No Title

HEy TSC\'s AVM is not working.. what\'s the matter. Just the bell is ringing but no AVM??? is it broken???

yes, and other places

in CSC and other service centers, there is several threads that discuss this point.

In fact some of them are using the approvals from TSC on 04/22 and 04/15 as a counterpoint!

The very fact that there are claims of IIO\'s telling them that is making this a little more than a rumor!
I dont know, i just heard of it today, and that is why Iam asking

Have to try persistently

Sometimes, the AVM disconnects after a few rings. You have to redial till you succeed. Sometimes, the AVM responds after so many rings that you feel that you will not get through. Any case, you have to try a couple of times and wait patiently till you get hooked.

No Title

No no that\'s not happening today.. I have tried 20 times but just the ring is going .. nothing else.. Try it and you will find out.

Unknown485 its happened to me

This has happened to me as well as calling and AVM hanging up on me. I think the AVM may be put off line while they are updating data or doing maintenance or it might just be crappy old equipment that goes offline by itself.

Just try later ...

No Title

I am telling you. Believe me it is not working... You will see for yourself - all those guys who are waiting. TSC is toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo frustrating

No Title

Thanx GKing1. All the best to you. I apologize for all the confusion the other day.. No hard feelings Good luck