what a surprise!

abs49080

Registered Users (C)
I am getting so anxious that I have not received my oath letter yet so I plan on booking to info-pass. Anyway, I found a phone # to our DO office(Detroit) and called the number, to my surprised, i was able to talked to an immigration officer, who is so kind and accomodating. He even gave me all the info about my oath schedule... Does anyone have experience this before? Good huh

Last edited by a moderator:
Whta is the number?

I will need to contact them also because I think my fingerprint Notice of Action has not been delivered to me properly. The online status last updated date says July 20, 2005 which I assume is the date when fingerprint NOA has been sent. My receipt date is July 15, 2005. Do you thoink I should contact them or is it to early and I shoul not worry.

I think its too early to worry for now. My guess is that July 20 updated date is not for FP notice, that’s the time they update your file that they received your application July 15. It took me 28 days to be exact before I received my FP notice. Give them few more weeks.

Worried

To me this is my 35th day since they have received my application or 30th days since they have mailed me a notice. I just called the USCIS 1 (800) 375-5283 number and I got the automated response saying exact same things as they appear in my online status. Do you think that if a fingerprint notification has been sent it would show up in my file somehow.

By the way, what is the number of the Detroit Do where you have called?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, my DO is San Francisco, however, I did not see the online status change when the fingerprint notice was mailed to me. It still shows the same message that it showed when I received the receipt for the n-400. I am not sure if it is different from DO to DO.

Presario said:
To me this is my 35th day since they have received my application or 30th days since they have mailed me a notice. I just called the USCIS 1 (800) 375-5283 number and I got the automated response saying exact same things as they appear in my online status. Do you think that if a fingerprint notification has been sent it would show up in my file somehow.

By the way, what is the number of the Detroit Do where you have called?

Pesario~

Heres the link to Detroit DO. Then you can find the number under naturalization...

http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/detroit/aboutus.htm#anchor1700968

Its better to call late afternoon, and if one officer says cannot disclouse info over the phone, try calling back the next day and hopefully you can speak to someone else. Thats what I did anyway. Keep trying! Good luck