well done!

manikag5

Registered Users (C)
Hi All!!
Im new to this site and when I saw the queries posted by you guys.. I felt this site is much more advanced than INS..I would like to appreciate u all..

I would like to know if there are any approvals without RFE's in wac-02-50xx series...I appreciate your help.

Thank you all..
manika

I guess you mean WAC-02-050XXXXX series, which is app. 11/27/2001 ND. Yes, there were several approvals without any RFE before the "Freeze" (from Nov-Feb) but post freeze CSC is appearently approving only RFE cases.

Follow the link for Nov ND cases:
http://pceegcee.tripod.com/Nov12Thrd.html

Most probably they may approve other cases soon.

-PCee

Yea but in some other series, like 02-046 we've seen post freeze approvals without RFE's. But the number is really really low.

Silly Man,

Note that normally in the family only one person will get RFE and all family members are approved togeather. If you are talking about people who got approved without any RFE and that info came by scanner then you cannot really count on the fact that it is a pure non-RFE approval.

I did see one or two approvals on this board (I don't remember exact details) where some one said that friend or some one they know got post freeze approval without any RFE. But it still could be a case as specified above. For confirmation one need to ask them the question if any one else got any RFE in the family. Or any thing else special about the case like "Age-out" etc.

- PCee

without RFE

The cases without RFE have been approved might be
dependent's cases because INS usually ask employer
letter, w-2 and pay stub from primary applicant but
not from dependent

We can say about pure no RFE approval once one of the scanners the guys running will give the list of only non-RFE approvals for any given day. So far, I did not see that. All the results either have RFE and non-RFE mixed or RFE only approvals.