Weird Questions(?)

manoj_2002

The following may be considered weird questions, but believe me I have my reasons for asking these questions. Ginnu or any other guru, can you please answer these questions?

Labor PD Nov, 2006. I-140 approved. I-485 applied in July 2007.

1. After 6 months, I join a new employer on H1 , ofcourse for the same job. Will this be considered making use of AC21? If not, then what will it be?

2. What if this new employer does my PERM again from scratch, and then I-140 ( Just assume, I am serious). My I-485 application made in July 2007 , will still be under processing. i.e. can I link my new PERM/I-140 to the I-485 already applied?

3. I am in my 6th year now, and my H1 is valid until April 2008, what is the impact of this on #1 and #2 above?

Please reply, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you!

The following may be considered weird questions, but believe me I have my reasons for asking these questions. Ginnu or any other guru, can you please answer these questions?

Labor PD Nov, 2006. I-140 approved. I-485 applied in July 2007.

1. After 6 months, I join a new employer on H1 , ofcourse for the same job. Will this be considered making use of AC21? If not, then what will it be?

2. What if this new employer does my PERM again from scratch, and then I-140 ( Just assume, I am serious). My I-485 application made in July 2007 , will still be under processing. i.e. can I link my new PERM/I-140 to the I-485 already applied?

3. I am in my 6th year now, and my H1 is valid until April 2008, what is the impact of this on #1 and #2 above?

Please reply, I would really appreciate it.
Thank you!
Q1) Yes, if you want to continue maintaining your 485 under Ac21 laws..

??? If you wish to continue using I-140 portability provision of AC21 for same/similar job - you can do so and still maintain your 485 validity...

Q2) Yep, I believe you could still do that...

Q3) Nope no impact.....nothing I can think of...U are still eligible for 3 year/1 year extensions...assuming employer does not revoke I-140