We received your response to our RFE...the remaining processing time will be less tha

NOOPS

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone have an idea what's going on with my spouse's case and more importantly what's in store for both of us...
Our case: EB2-India
Priority Date: 08/05
LC AD: 07/05
EAD/AP/I-140/485(concurrent filing): 08/05
EAD/AP/I-140 Approval: 09/05
I-485 RFE for spouse: 08/06
RFE response received: 09/11/06
Spouse's I-485 LUD: 09/12, 09/13/06
"The status on the case says: On September 11, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case..."
With the retrogression and the processing date at June '02, is there any way my spouse might get the card sooner? Any idea if this will also benefit the primary applicant? Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

This is a standard template answer/update once the USCIS gets the response to the RFE. I have seen the same once my wife's EAD and AP RFE were responded. It only means that they have alrady completed the pre-RFE part of the processing. So the total processing time will be less the pre-RFE processing time.

That should be a good news

NOOPS,

From many postings on this forum, I am thinking that your spouse would get 485 approval soon if s/he has no visa availabilty issue. It seems that the approval time varies from couple of weeks to couple of months after one sends out RFE response. Good luck and keep us posted!

rfe for wife`

I replied to my wife's RFE which was received on july 3rd. Part of the pre adjudication process.
After that some lud's on both applications, but since the PD is not current ,, no approvals. any inputs. EB 2 india

Rfe

NOOPS said:
Does anyone have an idea what's going on with my spouse's case and more importantly what's in store for both of us...
Our case: EB2-India
Priority Date: 08/05
LC AD: 07/05
EAD/AP/I-140/485(concurrent filing): 08/05
EAD/AP/I-140 Approval: 09/05
I-485 RFE for spouse: 08/06
RFE response received: 09/11/06
Spouse's I-485 LUD: 09/12, 09/13/06
"The status on the case says: On September 11, 2006, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case..."
With the retrogression and the processing date at June '02, is there any way my spouse might get the card sooner? Any idea if this will also benefit the primary applicant? Any inputs will be greatly appreciated.

NOOPS,

What was the RFE about?

I had the same cut/paste email after RFE (l1a I-129) and still waiting. My receipt date was 8th Aug. But I looked on the processing times and they finished with my date. So I called and in the recorded message it said to call after 30 days pass from the processing dates completion on the site if nothing is received.

Wish you (and all the rest of us) good luck.

I replied to a RFE on a I-485 (based on marriage) to California Service Center, receipt date 7/27/06. There was an LUD on 8/16/06, but not approval. I have set up an Infopass appointment for 9/28 (after 60 days of their receipt of RFE response), so I will see what they say...