we hate people who dont mention RD/ND

junior_member

Registered Users (C)
Why people dont mention their RD, ND and the other related informatoin. RGDC whoever it is, he wants advises from people but doesn't want to provide info. From now on please provide your 485/EAD/AP RD, ND, AD (if any)

JM
I-485 RD 05/30/2002 ND 05/31/2002
EAD RD 05/30/2002 ND 05/31/2002 AD 08/23/2002
AP RD 05/30/2002 ND 05/31/2002 AD 06/30/2002
ReEAD RD 03/19/2003 ND 03/20/2003 AD god knows

How to make it part of the signature?

I forgot what I was asked during user registration of this site, was there a signature I should set including all those info? If there is one, how to update the signature? I saw some people has signature-like info.

Immigrate Me

click on the user cp button on the right top corner. then click on edit profile and you will find the signature field. Fill the field and it will be shown in the message.

sjc_guy look at your receipt

SJC,

you can find the receipt date and notice date on your notice of action receipt. Any other questions you can ask me

junior_member,

While it is a good thing post RD/ND/WAC etc. it is not a must. So far we haven't had a hard and fast rule on this, some people like SillyMan, GettingCloserNow prefer to put public information messages in their signatures which is a good thing, others leave it blank. I don't think this is something that should be regulated. And neither do I think we need all the info all the time. Long signatures just increase page sizing and lead to more clicks.

A better alternative is the people posting questions should post WAC number atleast and the RD/ND of the relevant document they are asking questions about, this will not only help people in giving better solutions, but also serve as a tracker. Other than that, why would you want people to confirm?

Pls add ND/RD to signature ..

Thats right .. Please add your ND/RD to your signatures ..

If someone receives a RFE, others waiting to get the RFE wants to know how long is the wait .. that is one of the big benefits of this forum ..

Info sharing .. though cannot be regulated .. but helps to share information ...

----------------------
wac-02080XXXX:)