We got cards or what customer cervice really knows?

Stolbovoy

Registered Users (C)
We got cards or what customer service really knows?

This week, finally we got our plastic. The major think I realize is that customer service, even people at TSC have a very limited knowledge of what’s going on with the case, or/and they just inventing excuses:

In the middle of November I decided to make a call to customer support to make an inquiry about status of my case. In approximately 3 week I got an answer that my case is subject to retrogression. Because this is the service error I faxed request to expedite processing of our cases. In the middle of December I got an answer that they can’t expedite my case because they can’t "take any action until security checks are complete”. Next day I called service center to get information which specific “security checks” are incomplete. Lady at TSC told me that she can’t talk about this, but name check is not complete :). When it was initiated? She prohibited to tell, but it was “three”. Is “three” is a month or a year, she refused to tell. :eek:

Here is most interesting part: my and my family cases had been approved next day after date on response to expedite processing, so I called to get details on security checks on already approved case, while our approvals were in the mail !

Ok, hopefully next 5 years will be USCIS free for us ;)

Last edited by a moderator: