We do PERM

eb2LABOR

Registered Users (C)
Our company is a very reputable company with over 300 consultants. If you are looking to join a good company who will process your green card look no further. We already have few PERM approvals. Email me if you need more details and to discuss your terms.

Thanks

need labour certification

Hi,

I am currently working as a consultant in a company. The project is pretty long and I am willing to move my H1 from my current consultant to a new one if I can get a preapproved labour.

I am responding to your add. If you are interested, please email me and we can work out the logistics.

thanks

Arindam Roy
arindam_roy_m@yahoo.com

channachara said:
Hi,

I am currently working as a consultant in a company. The project is pretty long and I am willing to move my H1 from my current consultant to a new one if I can get a preapproved labour.

I am responding to your add. If you are interested, please email me and we can work out the logistics.

thanks

Arindam Roy
arindam_roy_m@yahoo.com

Me too in same situation. Please email me at lookforlc@homexu.com

Would like to join

eb2LABOR said:
Our company is a very reputable company with over 300 consultants. If you are looking to join a good company who will process your green card look no further. We already have few PERM approvals. Email me if you need more details and to discuss your terms.

Thanks

I am looking to join your company. Please email me at christina_tan1@excite.com. Thanks.

eb2LABOR said:

Thanks

Can you please provide your company name and website here?

-Nirakar

Did anyone get info about the company and its contact information? I am in teh same boat, have a long term project with an employer and need my GC work done.
Thanks