We can unite and avoid exploitation

krprasad

Registered Users (C)
I was thinking in terms of unity. why dont we form a company of our own, which will file our I-140, that way we wont be slaves of our employer, and we can work till the 9th year.

this company will be non-profit, so whatever we earn we keep or else it is used for our own benefit.

it will be run by leaders we elect, everything can be transparent.

I have an idea to get clients, of course we will have to have good candidates(which we are, i dont have any doubts about that..).

this idea can be expanded to reach utopia, but i would like to stop, and will look forward to everyone's opinion on this.

united we can surely make a change in our life.

Jamsetaji got Insulted by White people and he built World Class Taj Hotels

"Interestingly, the first hotel of the chain, the Taj Mahal, Mumbai, was in reaction to an insult to the country. Founder Jamsteji Tata took two foreigners to lunch to a hotel. While his guests were welcomed in, the guards denied him entry because he was Indian. He then resolved to set up the world's finest hotel. When it first opened its doors, the Taj had its own post office, laundry and electroplating plant. It was the first place in the city to have electricity."

When you are so educated having Global Experience why don't you go back Home and help to build your country to show US Government what we can do!!! Agin Build India as Supreme Power in the world

Regards
p3i2a1

krprasad said:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techworker/

I tried to initiate the same dicussion on techworkers, but that group
is to push for legislation to remove retrogression.

all are welcome to join this group and discuss the idea of becoming independent.

Hi krprasad

The group, you mentioned seems to be great but it is moderated and I posted 3 posts, which never appeared. How can you expect someoen to join a group where you dont have right to post. If you post something and that may not appear in the forum. In that forum, you have to post what the moderator wants to hear. is BS. I can keep sient and I am sure I will also get the benifit whatever they achieve(if at all they achieve something). The forum is full of leaders. Any leader from NJ? any leader from CA?

any way thanks. I am happy that without getting involved in something, one can get benifit rather not allowed to participate. thats great.

so be careful, your post may not appear if it is not in tune to the form moderator.

My 2 cents.

sorry if your messages did not appear

p_card,

i have changed the settings(i was not aware of it, sorry) now anyone should be able to post their views.

but something tells me that most of us have found good employers, and we just want to get GC to make things permanent.

i came to this conclusion, because of the low response i got to my posting in this forum, which indicated that employer is not a problem for most of us.

my estimate is that around 20,000 people must have been affected by retrogression(not able to file I-485), and i think only couple of thousand are with bad employers.

all are welcome to discuss the alternate plan of creating our own company on http://groups.yahoo.com/group/techworker