Washington Investigating:- Illegal practices being employed at NSC

Lc2003

Yes something needs to be done about this 4 Year Opnion at NSC. all other centers seem to be fine.

It seems that "AAO" office aware of NSC discrimination and its illegal practices.

The above mentioned case is one of the evidence to show NSC discrimination.

lc2003 said:
http://uscis.gov/graphics/lawsregs/admindec3/b5/2004/jun0704_03b5203.pdf

This is one of the case got approved after AAO decision. It's hard to imagine how NSC denies application with such skill set.

I am sure it's the same way, NSC treating combination of degree to match US 4 year degree. We may need to file a separate complaint to investigate this issue.

Friends,
How do you guys came to the conclusion that somebody is Investigating?
R

Please refer the last two pages of decision and recommendation.

The officer didn't come to the conclusion after investigating just one application, but gone through many applications.

Someone asked the question earlier, but how can you say that there is an investigation? The denial in this particular case was stupid, this case should've been approved long time back.
There are people sitting in NSC who are none other than morons who don't care about the reality people face when they get a denial. For H1b these idiots have one standard, for GC another, its high time someone should bring this infront of the congress and senate. If anyone is ready to move in that direction I am ready to join in. Feel free to contact me by e-mail.