Washington DC / Fairfax DO, please post your timelines here

btn

Registered Users (C)
I would like to start a thread to share timelines and interview experiences of applicants going through Washington DC / Fairfax field office. I do not see much posts from DC area applicants in other threads, thought this would help to encourage participation. See below for my timelines.

Thanks..
BTN

Have any of you got a Driver's License in DC yet?
If yes, did they need a SSN for it?
Can I get it with the NOA?

Got EAD and AP approval

Please see below for timeline...Now wait for DC office to issue IL

Got Interview Letter too..It says Initial Interview..is it the same for everbody who received the IL.
Deepaashely did you get yours?

Thanks..
BTN

Got Interview Letter too..It says Initial Interview..is it the same for everbody who received the IL.
Deepaashely did you get yours?

Thanks..
BTN

BTN mine says initial interview as well. I was wondering what it meant. Did yours say to bring spouse to the interview and a list of things to bring? mine does.

I just got my interview letter today....due at Fairfax VA...
It had been a long wait.... so one step closer ...

BTN mine says initial interview as well. I was wondering what it meant. Did yours say to bring spouse to the interview and a list of things to bring? mine does.

Yes it does say to bring spouse and other list of things to bring. Does this mean that I-130 has been approved or both I-130 and I-485 get approved on the interview day?

BTN

Yes it does say to bring spouse and other list of things to bring. Does this mean that I-130 has been approved or both I-130 and I-485 get approved on the interview day?

BTN

I think the I-130 and I-485 get approved after the IO sees the couple at the interview. They have to see if the marriage is legit first.....I hope I get my EAD soon.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Please post interview experience at DC office

That more then likely means they are currently working October Cases! Tag on about 2-3 months to the date they state. We filed in July 2007 and had our interview in May 2008.

Kiddhan625:
Can you please post your interview experience at DC DO?
Thanks..
BTN