Wanted to inquire about the implications of my previous L-1B visa stays on my current H-1B visa duration. ?

Sa__R

1. I initially came to the U.S. on an L-1B visa with Company A, arrived on November 7, 2018, and departed back to my home country on September 17, 2019.

2. I Travelled to the U.S. on the same L-1B visa with the same Company A on January 6, 2021, and stayed until December 15, 2021.

3. While I was in my home country, Company B sponsored my H-1B visa, they filled H-1B visa on March 2022, which was approved and stamped on November 2, 2022.

4. I entered the U.S. to work for Company B under the H-1B visa on May 2, 2023.

I would appreciate guidance on how my previous stays in the USA on an L-1B visa impact the duration of my current H-1B status.

Specifically, I would like to understand how long I am permitted to stay in the U.S. on my H-1B visa based on these circumstances.

Thank you for your assistance.

1. I initially came to the U.S. on an L-1B visa with Company A, arrived on November 7, 2018, and departed back to my home country on September 17, 2019.

2. I Travelled to the U.S. on the same L-1B visa with the same Company A on January 6, 2021, and stayed until December 15, 2021.

3. While I was in my home country, Company B sponsored my H-1B visa, they filled H-1B visa on March 2022, which was approved and stamped on November 2, 2022.

4. I entered the U.S. to work for Company B under the H-1B visa on May 2, 2023.

I would appreciate guidance on how my previous stays in the USA on an L-1B visa impact the duration of my current H-1B status.

Specifically, I would like to understand how long I am permitted to stay in the U.S. on my H-1B visa based on these circumstances.

Thank you for your assistance.

Does USCIS also consider the date of when the new visa application (H-1B) was filed during the time I was outside the United States to reset the clock?

For instance, if I stayed in the USA for 2 years and then returned to my home country, and my new employer initiated my H-1B visa application 2 months after my departure, followed by my return to the USA on the H-1B visa 1.5 years later, would this still reset the clock for another full six years on H-1B status, given that the H-1B visa application was initiated two months after I left the United States?