waiting more than 6 weeks after ack of rfe from officer #18

Howdee

Registered Users (C)
Hi any one can guess how long I should wait for the approval, my rfe acked on 3/17/04. my officer is # 18. Any one waiting more than this, any guess why.I am been seeing a lot of approval with a month of ack.of rfe.
PD: 9/98
RD for 485: 9/01
ND : 9/01
RFE issued: 3/3/04
RFE acked: 3/17/04

You are right. I have seen many cases and the average approval is 2 to 3 weeks after RFE ACK. But there are cases that took around 6 weeks. I guess, you raise an inquiry through Senator. NCSC inquiry is useless.

Thanks,
Its some times so frustrating to deal with INS, yeah I thought about calling the congressman case worker, but some times even they don't care about them.But one of my friend just made a status check from the cogressman office and they got a reply that it's in the exam room.Do you know what does a exam room means.

The file is with examiner. If you were to make an inquiry, you would get the same answer.

Please post details of your friend. What stage is it and which approval is he seeking right now with examiner?

In my case RFE ack to AD period was 10 weeks. I called NSCS after 60 days. They send request to TSC as my rd/ nd was before 8/21/01 processing time.( my rd/nd was 6/01 ). After that request i got Approval in one week.

thanks for your nice information, may be i got to wait 2 more weeks and then do a status check in this case,see what they are going to do.
Hi LongGC, my friend is waiting for the 485 approval with receipt date: 8/01 and ref acked on 3/03