Waiting from Nov 2001....

luckGC

Registered Users (C)
02061**************

hi guys my RD is Nov 21st 2001. Did my FP1 on Feb 08th 2002 and FP2nd during April 2003. Online status not updated, still waiting....

luckGC

i am just like you

MY RD NOV-21-2001, i did one FP only and never got an RFE or 2nd FP anmd still waiting. !!!!

Transfered to local office

My case is transfered to local office in Aug-03. Still waiting for interview date.

RD/ND -- Nov-2001.

Good Luck to all

can't just wait

you need to contact either your congressman or senator or both, waiting will work... at least not at the speed you expect.

good luck!

my lawyer

called NCSC and as usual they said the same old story of sending request to VSC for status. Its looks like I lost all trust on this stupid immigration.

In my case, I hv sent my RFE response around 2 months back and still web site has not yet updated and I fear whether they hv really misplaced my RFE reply envelope.

same thing here, RD 11/01, 1st FP 04/02, RFE replied in June 2003, and 2nd FP in August, and still waiting here forever... very frustrated...

Contacted Local Office

The Local office told me that they are processing 485 cases filled in March-2003. So I have to wait for few more months before I get an interview call..

To add to the complexity the local office is moving to a new location so they are behind schedule for conducting interviews...

Hope to hear news soon.

ND 11/2001
TD 08/2003
3rd EAD/AP applied and waiting to get approved.

Thanks

Re: Contacted Local Office

Originally posted by 485-1101
The Local office told me that they are processing 485 cases filled in March-2003. So I have to wait for few more months before I get an interview call..

To add to the complexity the local office is moving to a new location so they are behind schedule for conducting interviews...

Hope to hear news soon.

ND 11/2001
TD 08/2003
3rd EAD/AP applied and waiting to get approved.

Thanks
Did you intend to say, processing cases transferred in March 2003?