Waiting..Friends!! Pl advise

jaiganesh

Registered Users (C)
I have applied for my RIR original labor in August 2002, and got approved for the labor in August 2003. Then applied for the 140 on 20th Oct 2003 and 485 on 12th Nov 2003. Got my finger prints done in May 2004. Right now I have my 2nd set of EAD/AP (though not using'em). So far I don't see any movement in my 140/485. Last month, I have initiated the FBI namecheck through a Fax, but no reply so far. My 7th year H1 will lapse in May 2005 and I have changed my address twice since the filing of 140/485. I am looking atleast the PD theory comes true in my case. Friends!! Pl advise when will be my applications processed? Any positive idea will give me some encouragement.

Besides positive advice, I hope you have renewed your H1. If not, please do it asap. No one can predict when your application might be approved. Prepare for your own good and apply for a renewal asap if not done already.

i'm in the same situation. still waiting and my spouse lives in a different city. we have to fly every other weekend to meet each other for over a year already. start thinking seriousely about moving back. just need to calucate if it worth or not. it seems to me my 140 will never move. good luck!

honeysusu,

if it is any consolation for you, me and wife have been living separately for 3 years now.
she in texas and I in seattle.
I am just praying someday that will end with an approval of I-140 and I-485

Hi Honeysusu & Waitingnwaiting,

I can understand the ordeal you are going through. To give further consolation, my wife was away in India for almost 2 years working with one of the best companies there. I had to wait for calling her here till my employer agreed to process my GC (at my cost). Moreover, I did not have the luxury of free night & weekend calls. Afterall, absence makes the heart grow fonder. Your time of togetherness will come soon.

By the way, JaiGanesh, as far as when NSC does what, its difficult to predict (unless u got contacts !). Best is to keep the H1 extending. We are all waiting, keep faith & patience and Jai Ganeshji will make you happy one fine day.

DIGS