Waiting for my Oath Ceremony and got a speeding ticket

pradsy90

Why? Why? Why?

I am waiting for my oath ceremony to be scheduled. My luck, I got a speeding ticket ( doing 61 on 45). I got the DAs office to a reduce the charge to Improper Equipment Speedometer (a non moving violation). I have paid all the fines and have the payment receipt and the court certified copy of the ticket disposition. Got all this done in one day.

Now, while I wait, do I need to worry about anything? What are the chances my application can be denied for this? I ofcourse plan to disclose this in the oath ceremony form and have the documents mentioned above.

Regards,

I will answer what happened to me to close out this thread. Yes, I got the charges pled down from speeding over 15 miles to incorrect speedometer, a standard hack here in my county for people with good driving records. Paid all the fines at the courthouse, got the receipt, got a ticket disposition (what was the original ticket for, what was the final charge you pled guilty to, fine amount, etc) from the courthouse.

Took it all (original ticket, courthouse receipt. courthouse ticket disposition) with me along with my N-445 to my ceremony. I did say in my N-445 that I had gotten a ticket. I checked that box as YES. The verifying officer at the ceremony asked for the supervisor to come over. They together looked at the ticket and the details, made a note of it (pled down to incorrect speedometer) in the N-445 and asked me to go in to the ceremony. They also took all the documents I gave them.

I took my oath and am now a proud citizen of this great country. GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.

Good Luck to every one.

Regards.