Waiting for FP in Atlanta Support/Service Center

mhsoor

Registered Users (C)
I was talking to my attorney and she said "officially" ASC (Atlanta Support/Service Center) is issuing FP notices for the cases filed in JAN 2003. YES, JANUARY 2003. Although she has received FP notices for some of her cases filed in 2004. My I-140/I-485 was filed concurrently in AUG '04.

I would appreciate if all of you, who will be FP'd @ ASC, can post your case history, so that we can see a pattern.

My signature has all the details of my case ..... I am from Atlanta, GA.

I don't know if it is the weather here in Atlanta that they don't want to work.
It took them only 3 years to approve LC and now it is going to take another 3years for the FP. What a bunch of )($)(&G_+)#$_)*(.

Thanks Mshoor for the update. Can you reveal your attorney by any chance?

See signature.

We got our FP Notice from TSC during the 1st week of Feb. Need to wait for month since the appoitment date is next month. Atlanta seems don't allow walk-ins.

Priority date : Oct 2001
I 140 approved 15th Jan
Concurrent filing on June 2004

Best of luck

summit, company policies restrict me from giving out the attorney's name (weird one, isn't it?). But let me tell you this, after dealing with her, close to 4 years, I have started believing in what she says. 95% of times she is correct.

saras76, unfortunately your case a classic example, painting TSC's true potential and efficiency. I never imagined that they could mess up a case so badly. And then they talk about processes and procedures. I really hope, from now on everything works out for you, well.

Sethumadhavan, congratulations. You are one of those few lucky ones (from 2004 cases) who got their FP notification from ASC. Did you receive notice or was it sent to your lawyer?

God knows when will it be over. I was hoping to get over with FP'ing before I leave for my vacations this summer. But it seems, I will have to wait.....I don't know how long.

Last edited by a moderator:
Come on guys, speak out. Those who have I-140 approved or pending and are waiting for FP notice for FP to be done at the ASC, update your dates here in this thread so that we can see some pattern.

I140/1485 ND:6/15/04
FP: 11/4/04
I140 AD: 1/14/05
I1485 AD: 1/20/05
PS:2/7/05
CO: 2/18/05
CR: 2/22/05

who said TSC is slow? No senator, Congressman

TSC is fast for some and VERY slow for many

rpranesh,

Congrats on your speedy approval but count yourself as one of the lucky ones that have not been screwed over by the TSC. There is no logic to how cases are processed, there are people waiting from 2001-2002. Its a lottery and you seemed to have hit the numbers.

cheers,

saras76

Hey Guys,
Is there any way or any site to find out the current processing date TSC is with regards to FP.

Appreciating your help!!!

I don't think so

Pachai_Tamizhan,

There is no site to follow FP notices. I have been trying to follow TSC patterns for a while and it seems that they keep changing the way cases are handled every month or two. Here are a few trends I took note of -

Late 2004 - TSC was issuing FP notices to some late 2003 and mostly early 2004 filers. The 140s were not approved for these filers. Within 2-3 months of FP notices people were getting their 140s approved and then within a few weeks their 485 was approved. I know of a lot of people who experienced this. Please note that this trend was before retrogression but the approvals were early 2005.

Early 2005 - The trend lately has been to approve the 140s of most filers very quickly. Most people are getting their 140s approved withing 6 months or less. In such cases I think a majority are not getting FP notices yet. Some that have gotten them are EB2. For EB3s the trend seems to be quick 140 approval and then a wait for FP. There is no telling when FPs will be issued.

The above is what I have noticed but the observations might be completely wrong so please do not base any decisions on the above.

regards,

saras

Last edited by a moderator:
Waiting for FP..

EB3 INDIA PD> Sept. 2002
I140 October 8, 2004 / Approve date Feb. 18, 2005
I 485 October 8, 2004 ?????????????
FP?????????????