Waiting for EAD from Nov2003

I mailed EAD renewal application for my daughter to VSC on Jan 2004 and the RD is 01/12/04 (her current EAD card expired date is 03/31/04). Her case was approved on 03/11/04.

lmk102630
rd 04/22/02
FP1 06/27/02
FP2 ??????

i've been waiting for ead since Nov 4.

Rd nov 4
fp dec 17th

they sent my application to National Benefits Center at MSC and I live in NY. I heard that they send all old cases there to help speed up processing. It doesn't seem like it's working though.
I've been waiting 4 months just for an EAD

Originally posted by J4life95
i've been waiting for ead since Nov 4.

Rd nov 4
fp dec 17th

they sent my application to National Benefits Center at MSC and I live in NY. I heard that they send all old cases there to help speed up processing. It doesn't seem like it's working though.
I've been waiting 4 months just for an EAD

Where did u hear that from?

My lawyer e-filed on Oct 17. I got the finger print done on Oct 22.
Got iEad on March 12 in Norfolk, VA office. It has been almost 5 months and still waiting for the ead.:(

Count me, I filled my EAD extension in Oct and RD for EAD is 11/03/2003 and still waiting for it. Got iEAD from local office.

Hi,

I filled my EAD renewal in Dec. ND : 12/23/2003 and got approved on March 11.

Still waiting for my wife's EAD (we applied at the same time)

We applied for my EAD on Nov 19th (RD). Old EAD expired on February 28th. Obtained the interim (Temporary) EAD on March 1st. However, still waiting for the EAD. My spouse got her EAD on Feb 25th. It is more than 4 months now for me. I don't know what step I should follow to get my EAD approved. I don't see any end of the tunnel, for EAD and for GC.
M

It is possible that people (with second FP done) who applied for EAD in Oct/Nov and did not get approved yet has a better chance that their I485 will get approved soon. I applied for EAD in Nov 4 and got my I485 approved on March 11 (based on online status check). Hope you all who are waiting for so long gets approved soon.