Waiting For Approval

anjana

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
Our GC approval wait is going on forever. We have almost stopped living. We sometimes feel what if is denied? Every day we wake with new hope but by the end of the day this hope is dead.

We understand everyone waiting for the approval is in the same boat.

Does it take longer time for the approval if it a family compared to single?

RD 09/10/01

thanks
anjana

Please call IIO

Anjana you should have heard something by this time. Lot of Sep filers including me got a move in the processing. Just try to talk to IIO(Preferably through your lawer). It may expedite the processing. Good luck.

I am single

But I havent seen my approval while 30% from my RD month is either done or has been worked on.

Your date is a little late. It might help to call or talk to your lawyer.

hi,
I called IIO last week. I was told that our case has been assigned to the officer. And then she also said that we will hear something in next thirty days and we should contact our lawyer. I have posted all this details on this site.

When we spoke to the lawyer she said not to worry and just wait.

thanks
anjana

anjana, don't you worry my friend. There are others like you who have been told by IIO's that their cases are assigned or they are ready for review etc. Patience is the name of the game...

I believe, there are at least 10-15 people in this forum who have RD's in September and waiting to hear something...

guys;
I know exactly the feeling, it tooks 5 times last month to talked with IIO until the last one that I had and been told to wait 2-3 more weeks.

hang in there, I just got approved Nov 5.
You will be next for sure.
HOI
:cool:

Hoigcing

Was it approved in 2-3 weeks one IIO told you it will be ??

I called IIO and she told me to wait 2-3 weeks, so want to know how this 2-3 weeks thing works and is it real?

danny229

Yes. When I spoke to IIO on OCt 22, she told me that she will forward a copy (screen shot) of my to her supervisor since it was on the officer since early Sept. Then I was told to wait for another 2-3 wks. When I called before the end of the month, I was told that my case is in adjujication stage and then wait within 2 weeks.

To my suprise, I got approved Nov 05, when I checked AVM and online.

Hang in there. I know it easy for me to say now.

HOI:cool:

one of my friend, we were all filed for GC from the same company-- his RD 10/03/01 got approved on 11/02/02.
thanks

I am still waiting.

Some of my colleagues (RD Sept 10 and mid Oct) already approved weeks ago. I am still waiting for our cases. My RD is Sept. 21. Friend of another colleague received an interview notice. His RD is Sept 20.

So you not the only one. Hang in there!

Originally posted by anjana
one of my friend, we were all filed for GC from the same company-- his RD 10/03/01 got approved on 11/02/02.
thanks

anjana, it is the norm with INS. they do not always process in a strict serial order. if you have noticed in the past few months, they started july approvals before june were over. similarly they started august approvals before july were over. and so on.

no one knows their logic. we do not even know if there is any rhyme or rythm. this how they work. at any time there will be 2-3 months cases that they handle. currently, it seems like they are doing september(less) and october(more). but still there are a couple of people on this forum who have august rd and have not heard anything at all.

so you hang in there. i dont think it is late enough to contact senator. there are several others in your situation.

also i have seen no pattern if makes any difference whether you are single or married..