Waiting for Approval (After Submitting RFE) !!!!

FromSA

Registered Users (C)
Anybody who has submitted RFE in last 2-3 weeks got approval ? Seems like INS is not working on the cases where RFEs are submitted recently.

Any suggestion / comment !!! Welcome.

GOOD LUCK ALL

No Title

Me too ..RFE reveived by INS 4/10 no update. Called IIO , he told it will be done by 3-6 weeks. Asked me to call again if i didnt receive the notice by memorial day. Eb2 ND 3/00

No Title

RFE recv by INS 3/7. No news yet. I have called IIO couple of times. Same answer - wait 2/3 weeks. And the wait continues....

No Title

ND 11/05/1999 EB2 India
FP 03/10/2001
RFE 04/12/2001 RFE : Emp Letter and 3 paystubs.
RFE replied on 04/25/2001
RFE recieved by INS on 05/02/2001 checked AVM

No Title

Folks,
My 485 is approved yesterday 5/2/01 by VSC. The AVM annouced it today.
My details: EB2, PD:OCT 98, ND:NOV 8, FP: MAR 17,01.
RFE: APR 09,01 for Pay stubs,W2 Reply rcvd at VSC 4/30.
Approved on 5/2/01, AVM says so on 5/3/01.
Looks like VSC is on the job now.
For all those follow this thread, Cheers !!! Stay cool
-Sn

No Title

When did u mail in ur RFE response? ..My response was mailed in on 4/17 but VSC still hasn\'t recvd it.

No Title

RFE issued on 4/23.
Replied 5/01
VSC has not received yet as per AVM.. even though the FedEx tracker says it did.

No Title

Similar Situation, How come geeece\'s message changed..
IMPORTANT
All, when u FEDEX did u have the copy of the INS RFE Notice sent seperated from the evidence Package, coz they use that to track your case and hand it over the package to the concerend officer. If not it gets delayed, that\'s what my lawyer told.

I did the same mistake RFE sent on 04/25. AM not updated yet

No Title

Congrats Suresh,
Could you please answer these
When did you send the RFE response to the INS(Received by), when did the AVM get updated that your response was Received.

Thanks

No Title

Congrats !!!!!

My RFE received by INS on 4/27 ... still waiting :(

Better luck today or next week.

Congrats again .. have fun.

No Title

venkat999 and fellow perpetual slaves: I called my lawyer after giving RFE, no response. I am glad he mailed my RFE docs.... he is so stupid, our office water cooler can do better. Whatever it is ...keep bugging lawyer not IIO. check avm at nights...to avoid telephone frustration.

IMHO ...
1. Check with ur lawyer, has he UPS or Fedexed RFE
2. If yes, stay cool, avm shd be updated any time. We have all been through this stupid gc process, things are not all done in order. Don\'t worry it is a matter of weeks, instead try to concentrate on work. I know it is easier said than done, but we gotta be good at what we do even with GC :) Good Luck everybody the shore is at sight.

No Title

Venkat,
AVM said there is an RFE on Apr9. The lawyer informed the deatils
only on Apr17. I sent them W2, E. Letter etc next day itself, the lawyer sent it to VSC on Apr23 or so. But AVM changed to say "we
received your response .." only on Apr 30. Infact the announcement
was it could be another 180 days for further processing. Since the
cases are moving these days, I was checking status on a daily basis.
Again there is not much consistency in what they do. A colleague
of me in same category and ND got approved without an RFE.
Give them some more time they will catch up.
All the best..

No Title

Replied RFE std. emp letter. on 4/27 today i checked with IIO they haven\'t received it yet. checked with AirBourn Tracker it was handed to some fucking mailroom man s... and only GOD knows what the hell he is doing with it. Hope its not in toilet room . Otherwise i am screwd.

Still hopeful of INS Shit.. and hope that they will soons wipe out the stinky shit from my papers and approve my app.

No Title

rd/nd 10/99, EB2 India
FP 03/01
RFE for emp letter issued 04/13/01
RFE recd 04/19/01
RFE rpld 04/20/01 - Express mail
VSC confirmed receipt 04/27/01 - called iio on 04/30/01.
Still waiting - tired,confused,dazed,amazed...............................................................

No Title

I mailed on 26 or 27 and it reached by 1st of may..
I HOPE WE ALL SHOULD GET POSTIVE RESULTS IN NEXT 10 DAYS..
thanks