Waiting Asylum decision

Wow. Another interview after one year of 1st interview? Unbelievable :(
USCIS gives any response they want, i sent them 3 different enquiries with congressman, senator and myself. They responded to me saying "your case will be scheduled for interview in 3rd priority", to the congressman they said " case is under extended review" and to the senator they said, " case is now under final adjudication phase"

So honestly no one knows the truth about uscis, the only thing is to wait for official mail from them on the next steps or decision. Good Luck!.

USCIS gives any response they want, i sent them 3 different enquiries with congressman, senator and myself. They responded to me saying "your case will be scheduled for interview in 3rd priority", to the congressman they said " case is under extended review" and to the senator they said, " case is now under final adjudication phase"

So honestly no one knows the truth about uscis, the only thing is to wait for official mail from them on the next steps or decision. Good Luck!.
and at the end what did you get? or your case is still pending?

Still pending, 2years 3months after interview.
Hopefully you will get good news but honestly this is so inhumane forreal! Unfortunately no one in this country could hold the USCIS accountable for their delaying times and how it hurts the immigrants and their families!

Hopefully you will get good news but honestly this is so inhumane forreal! Unfortunately no one in this country could hold the USCIS accountable for their delaying times and how it hurts the immigrants and their families!
Bro thats true, i have a friend in hospital in michigan for high blood pressure and depression problems. He applied 2015, interviewed november 2021 and still no decision.

His wife back home told him im tired of waiting and got pregnant by another man and left, his father passed last year so he never saw him again since 2015 and his son who he left as a pregnancy is now grown and has never seen his father.

He always tells me when i call him that he feels traped and like he will die soon. Sad :-(.

Bro thats true, i have a friend in hospital in michigan for high blood pressure and depression problems. He applied 2015, interviewed november 2021 and still no decision.

His wife back home told him im tired of waiting and got pregnant by another man and left, his father passed last year so he never saw him again since 2015 and his son who he left as a pregnancy is now grown and has never seen his father.

He always tells me when i call him that he feels traped and like he will die soon. Sad :-(.
that's so sad!!!

Has anyone had any luck utilizing Ombudsman's office for a pending asylum? Please share your experiences.

Has anyone had any luck utilizing Ombudsman's office for a pending asylum? Please share your experiences.
For me not yet. They are very slow. I sent to them since December. Then they replied after one month confirming receiving my complain and will process it. Then, inform me after one month that they contacted USCIS and waiting for reply. Another email for follow up indicated that they dont have upper hand over USCIS and still waiting their response

Hi everyone,
Today finally, after 666 days my status says "Fees were waived", and I am concluding this as an approval. This Journey was tough, I've been trough a lot, but I made it. This community helped me a lot, specifically @seeker512. I wish everyone's dream come true, like mine. Below is my timeline:
1. Files submitted - 6/9/2022
2. Interview was taken - 7/21/22
decision and application pending a few times
3. submitted Ombudsman form 3/27/2024
4. Fees were waived - 4/5/2024
During this whole time, I have been to the office many times, and asked a congressman many times, and I did inquiries myself many times, but I feel none really helped a lot. You have to be patient a lot.

Hi everyone,
Today finally, after 666 days my status says "Fees were waived", and I am concluding this as an approval. This Journey was tough, I've been trough a lot, but I made it. This community helped me a lot, specifically @seeker512. I wish everyone's dream come true, like mine. Below is my timeline:
During this whole time, I have been to the office many times, and asked a congressman many times, and I did inquiries myself many times, but I feel none really helped a lot. You have to be patient a lot.
which country you are from?

Hey Guys, It's been a tough journey. My life is in limbo. I personally lost many superb job opportunities. @Asylee11 @seeker512 I've been waiting since 2020 and I haven't gotten my interview yet. Aren't we at LIFO policy where the latest ones get their interviews? Is there any way I can expedite my interview aside from suing USCIS?

Hi everyone,
Congratulations, wish you best of luck for your future endeavors. Thank you for the appreciation. I always try to help everyone as much as I can in a true sense based on my knowledge and experience. I don’t say that I am perfect but yes. I deeply studied asylum system and know how they deal with this. Maybe sometimes, my any of my predictions or opinion not accurate but mostly I give my opinion when I am quite confident about the scenario. Anyways, enjoy and celebrate your success in Ramadan and celebrate your Eid with true spirit.

Greetings all,

Checking my case status history, I see that a previous inquiry not shown anymore! Does that mean anything? Anyone experiencing the same thing these days?

I was interviewed Aug 24 2022, Chicago office. also status was decision is pending until January 23 2024 changed to application is pending.

9a1b677a-6867-43c2-9a50-6161254dc75a.jpegIMG_6306.jpeg

Greetings all,

Checking my case status history, I see that a previous inquiry not shown anymore! Does that mean anything? Anyone experiencing the same thing these days?

I was interviewed Aug 24 2022, Chicago office. also status was decision is pending until January 23 2024 changed to application is pending.

View attachment 4631View attachment 4632
Hi,
Could you please share with me this app or you did add your asylum case in the USCIS account? I applied on May 2020. TIA

For me not yet. They are very slow. I sent to them since December. Then they replied after one month confirming receiving my complain and will process it. Then, inform me after one month that they contacted USCIS and waiting for reply. Another email for follow up indicated that they dont have upper hand over USCIS and still waiting their response
same here