Waiting after LUD was changed

waiting GC

Registered Users (C)
I submitted my I140 petition (NIW) to Vermont Center in December 2002. I have not received any response so far. The last updated date (LUD) for my I140 and 485 application was changed on February 1st, 2005. I guess a officer is currently reviewing my case. I know officers in Vermont Center are pretty busy at this moment. Can anybody tell me how soon I may expect to know their decision, no matter it is approval, ref or denial? Is anybody in the same situation as mine?

waiting GC said:
I submitted my I140 petition (NIW) to Vermont Center in December 2002. I have not received any response so far. The last updated date (LUD) for my I140 and 485 application was changed on February 1st, 2005. I guess a officer is currently reviewing my case. I know officers in Vermont Center are pretty busy at this moment. Can anybody tell me how soon I may expect to know their decision, no matter it is approval, ref or denial? Is anybody in the same situation as mine?

I am from Sept 2003 at NSC. After a couple of enquiries, my LUD changed on 5/25/05 for both I140 and 485 applications. However, till then nothing has happened. Please keep us updated if you get any response.

Sept03NIW said:
I am from Sept 2003 at NSC. After a couple of enquiries, my LUD changed on 5/25/05 for both I140 and 485 applications. However, till then nothing has happened. Please keep us updated if you get any response.

To Sept03NIW,

We are on the same boat, NIW @ NSC, I-140 LUD 5/25, I-495 LUD 5/26.
Did you get any RFE for your I-140? Have you got your FP taken and did online message change after FP? Thanks.

graduation2003 said:
To Sept03NIW,

We are on the same boat, NIW @ NSC, I-140 LUD 5/25, I-495 LUD 5/26.
Did you get any RFE for your I-140? Have you got your FP taken and did online message change after FP? Thanks.

Did my finger printing last year in August. Standard update after that. No RFE on I-140 yet. How about you?