wage mentioned in LCA

everest001

Registered Users (C)
How do I know the wage mentioned in LCA, is it specified on the LCA paper that employer gives, or the only way is to find out from the lawyer. I appreciate all your inputs.

Thanks.

I assume, your question is about LC (Labor certification) not LCA. You wage will be mentioned in Prevailing wage request form on your state of labor under the "Basic rate of pay offered" column. Your employer and attorney will have the copy of this form. You can get this information from them.

Hope this helps.

everest001

You can ask your employer to provide a copy H1-B petition and LCA submitted to INS. Both contain information you are looking for.

your employer is violating labor and immigration law

by law your employer HAVE TO give you the original approved h1 petition and a COPY of labor.

failure to follow the above law is a violation and your employer WILL be fined upto $1000 per occurence and will be debarred from any nonimmigrant or immigrant petitions for 1 year.

request your employer to send you a copy of lca. if your employer did not cooperate then complain to department of labor (www.dol.gov) and there is a h1 complaint form called wh-4.

by the way why do you need to know the wage mentioned in your lca. just curious.

I have H1 B petition with me but i cant find the wage mentioned by my employer in the H1B petition paper.

Check Part 5 (Basic information about the proposed employment and employer) in I-129.

Last edited by a moderator: