***WAC030075****Approved.

AATA_NAHIN

Registered Users (C)
My case has been approved on Aug. 11, 2004. Yesterday, I received my approval letter and of my family’s through mail. My details

Non-concurrent EB2-RIR California (Residing in Oregon)
Labor filed on Jun. 18, 2001
approved on Jul. 18, 2002
I-140 filed on Jul 25, 2004
approved (sometime in Sep. 2002)
I-485 - RD (Oct. 7, 2002)
ND (Oct. 9, 2002)
1stFP - Scheduled & done (Nov. 20, 2002)
Received by INS (Dec. 11, 2002) and message changed
2ndFP - Scheduled (Aug. 08, 2004)
- Done (Jul. 29, 2004)
- Received by INS (Aug. 5, 2004)
LUD - Aug 6, 7, 9, 12

Working with the same big company after filing labor, No RFE

I waited almost 3 years and 2 months and finally I was relaxed to see the approvals in the mail. On the one hand I am free from the frustration and happy to see the approvals, but on the other hand I am sad to see so many WAC01/02 cases waiting for approvals. My sympathy is with the people whose wait time is more than me (WAC01/02 cases) and I wish them good luck.

First of all I would like to thank Rajiv to host such an important portal and to fight for immigrants' cause.

This is a wonderful forum and contribution by volunteers is phenomenal. Everybody is wonderful here and especially senior members like I-140, Silly Man, Kashmir, PCee, Cinta, dSatish, Edison and rk4GC. I would like to thank every member of this forum. My special thanks goes towards sense of humor of Silly Man and I-140, sincerity and hardworking of Kashmir and Cinta, invaluable contribution of PCee, dSatish, Edison and rk4GC.

I was a frequent visitor of this forum during my labor and I-140 process and
I am a regular visitor of the forum since filing of my I-485, but I am not a regular writer. Before I-485 (during Labor and I-140), predictions from this forum were not very accurate. I always got my approvals before the anticipated date, however I-485 predictions are accurate. I participated in almost all of the campaigns except few (which I think I was not eligible at particular point of time).

I believe in Geeta and I always thought "Yada Yada Hi Dharmasay Glanirbhavati Bahrat..." when I-485 approval was taking too much of time. I believe lawsuit filed by Rajiv and his team acted as "Krishna". I am sure that recent approvals are the direct result of the lawsuit.

As an end to the post, I am sure everybody will get his approval soon. The process has already started. This time INS seems to be serious.

Aakir Aahi Gaya na Aata_Nahin bhai. Mubarak ho Congratulations!!!

Good Luck, Now get rejuvenated to continue the fight to reduce the time frame for citizenship

Ensoy!!!

Congratulations! :) And now finally AAGYE.

AATA_NAHIN said:
Everybody is wonderful here and especially senior members like I-140
Thanks for the kind words, I appreciate it. Good luck for the future and hopefully you will continue to lend us support in further activities of early citizenship and further reductions in backlogs.