WAC-279...Just got my FP notice !!@#!

kichu

Registered Users (C)
Hi !

My application is WAC-01-279-XXX. I applied at the same time as my wife and she got her FP notice more than 6 months ago. After some agonizing months and repeated FAX messages and calls from my company(which was not so helpful), I finally got a FP notice. Unfortunately, the FP notice shows an appointment of June 30(more than 1.5 months hence) in Oakland. I tried going to the Oakland office and the manager there gave as little help as possible and just said NO! I tried in the SF office with similar results. I have seen in discussions here that the San Jose office is more lenient. I am just wondering if I should rush through to there or wait the 1.5 months after waiting all this time. A peculiar thing is that the FP notice looks different from my wife\'s and my voice mail still is not updated to show that the FP was requested. Can anyone give input on this ?

Is it safer to just wait and grind my tooth for a little longer and try as much as I can to get the FP done.(dont know where and when to stop though). I am aware that people who have applied so much later than me have already got thier approvals. I know it is just my luck...but does anyone else have similar experiences ? I know there was someone called Matthew a while ago but I just get so frustrated that I dont even feel like looking at any immigration info.

Thanks,
Giving-it-another-try
Krishna

No Title

kichu,

Sorry to here that your FP notice got delayed so much. Since people with app. your dates are getting adjucated it is better for you to go do early FP. Go to San Jose (actully you should have done that insted of trying at Oakland and SFO first) and do it ASAP. Rarely they ask people to come at some other time for early FP, only becasue at that point of time they have too many scheduled people waiting for FPs. If it happens you can go back after couple of hours.

Good luck
PCee

No Title

Kichu,
Sorry to hear delay in receiving your FP Notice. My friend did his FP early (almost 1 month) at Oakland! He went to the office late in afternoon. FYI.

Any problems due to the voice mail ?

Hi !

Thanks for the emails. I was actually thinking of going to San Jose. I guess I will give it a try. What I am worried about is that my company does not want me to do an early FP. They are saying that there are already so many delays to my application and if there are any problems with the FP, it will be due to my fault.(dont know what they will do). I told them that since I have already waited so long, I find little wisdom in unnecessarily waiting.
In case I do my FP, will my voicemail get updated accordingly or will I never know that it went through and INS has resumed processing ? Like I said before, the voice mail is a constant 975-999 message for me.

Thanks,
Kichu

Kichu go to San Jose in the afternoon and get it done

Kichu go to San Jose in the afternoon at about 12 and get it done.And don\'t care what other people are saying.Early FP does no harm.In fact it does more of good.Your case might be stuck because of FP and might luckily get approved after doing FP ...

I agree with bankebihari

The lack of FP results may be the only thing holding up your case.
Go ahead and do it San Jose today.
They\'re open today too.
Address: 740 Story Road, San Jose (Behind Taco Bell)

soi