WAC 03029 - Approved!

sgm

Registered Users (C)
Just checked my email and I485 approved for primary and all dependents.

WAC - 03029 *****
RD - OCT 29, 2002
2nd FP July 14, 2004
2nd FP Received on July 24, 2004
Approval Date : Aug 13, 2004

I am very happy, and would like to thank every one on this forum for the support, information and camaraderie.

I won't be able to go for passport stamping immediately. My son's passport was expiring and I have applied for a new passport for him and as soon as I get his passport I will go for stamping. I will post my experience of stamping in SFO once I am done. I hope there is no time limit on passport stamping after approval.

Thank you all and wish you all a speedy approval!

SGM

sgm said:
Just checked my email and I485 approved for primary and all dependents.

WAC - 03029 *****
RD - OCT 29, 2002
2nd FP July 14, 2004
2nd FP Received on July 24, 2004
Approval Date : Aug 13, 2004

I am very happy, and would like to thank every one on this forum for the support, information and camaraderie.

I won't be able to go for passport stamping immediately. My son's passport was expiring and I have applied for a new passport for him and as soon as I get his passport I will go for stamping. I will post my experience of stamping in SFO once I am done. I hope there is no time limit on passport stamping after approval.

Thank you all and wish you all a speedy approval!

SGM

SGM,
Congratulations !!!!!

I am in the same as you. The only difference, it is my own passport that is expiring before twelve months. I just new passort application today at SF indian consulate and hope to get it by this Friday.

I too believe that there is no specific time limit for stamping after approval.

Thank you all!

CoolRaj_03,

Canadian Embassy takes 20 days to issue the passport for non resident Canadians. We had sent all the applications last month and to our luck, they did not like my son's picture, because it had a shadow! The rest of us are getting our passports via FedEx tomorrow. But we have decided to wait till my son gets his passprt to go for stamping.

So, we are talking a delay approximately 30 days here. Do you think, it would be an issue? Anybody any thoughts?

SGM